So last weekend I went insane or something and made 15 of these things. After the first five or so they got easier. After ten I decided that it must be so late in the day I should take a picture really quick before I lost the light.
Then I realized that it was only one in the afternoon and I had a bit more time. So I made the other five. Three with regular bodies.
The other two were made with white bodies, specifically for Aurora.
There's something special about the white bodied blocks. In case you didn't notice it, I'll point it out with these arguing puppies.
These white ones are the only ones facing the other direction.
So then, I had twenty finished. I was pretty happy with that number, thinking I was done with the dog bits of the quilt. I laid them all out in what I thought I wanted the pattern to be and realized I needed 21.
More to come on this weekends insanity. I had a very busy day sewing Thursday and yesterday. I have a lot to show for it, but I'm not sure its usable for this.