Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dog Day

It started with just one yesterday morning.  I wasn't really planning to do much more then that as I had some other stuff to get done. 


Doggy Blocks!


But, somehow, it turned into two.  I guess I thought the little guy would be lonely or something and I HAD to make another. 

Doggy Blocks!

Well you know how these things go.  It was something like WHAM...suddenly there were five.  All in the same direction.  I think its time to make some facing the other way.  Don't you think??

Doggy Blocks

5 comments:

  1. I don't know facing the other way ... dogs do tend to sniff butts ;)

    Miss Aurora is the dogs like me? (Actually, she's not sure she's a dog, but I'll let that slide.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spotted one is particularly cute :) It's funny how it's hard to make just one of anything, time seems to get away from me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I love them all!! Awesome work!!! Please kick my butt for me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barooo! These are very sweet. All sewn together, they'll look terrific.

    ReplyDelete